Smoking is a habit that affects millions of people around the world. It’s also a leading cause of preventable deaths, which is why finding an effective way to quit smoking is crucial. If you have tried different methods and still struggling to quit, it may be time to consider stopping smoking with hypnosis. Hypnosis is not a new concept, and it has been used for decades to help individuals stop smoking. In my blog post, I explore the wonders of stopping smoking with hypnosis and how it can help you quit smoking for good.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a form of complementary therapy that involves entering a state of deep relaxation and heightened suggestibility. It is a trance-like state that allows me, your hypnotherapist to access your remarkable unconscious mind where your habits, beliefs and emotions reside on a deep and automatic level.
How does Hypnosis help to stop smoking?
Hypnosis helps to quit smoking by modifying your thought patterns and behaviour towards smoking. During stopping smoking hypnosis sessions, the hypnotherapist is able to use different techniques to reach your unconscious mind and change your perception of cigarettes. In your stop smoking session I will introduce you to some powerful hypnotic techniques that enable you to engage and collaborate with me. You might find that a hand moves automatically or your head nods in an unexpected way. You will discover that hypnosis is not a state of sleep and that you will be aware of what we do in the session. I may use suggestion and visualization to enable your unconscious mind to find a healthier and more rewarding habit than your cigarette smoking has been. And you will discover that you don’t need to smoke cigarettes or weed or vape to cope with stress or other emotions.
Benefits of Stopping Smoking with Hypnosis
1. Drug-free treatment: Unlike other treatments like nicotine patches and gum, hypnosis is a drug-free treatment that helps you quit smoking naturally.
2. Cost-effective: Hypnosis is a cost-effective method compared to other treatments that require medication and regular doctor visits.
3. High success rates: A study by the American College of Chest Physicians showed that hypnosis is an effective treatment for smoking cessation, with a higher success rate compared to other methods.
4. Helps to reduce stress and anxiety: Hypnosis helps to reduce stress and anxiety levels associated with quitting smoking.
5. Avoid weight gain: Hypnosis helps to avoid weight gain that is often associated with quitting smoking.
What to do To if you’re ready to use hypnosis to stop smoking permanently.
Follow these steps:
2. Book a free consultation on my calendar to learn more. https://calendly.com/larahypnotherapist/15min?month=2023-05
3. Review a stop smoking hypnosis session online by visiting my You Tube Channel on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJggHUSZEaofdaWXX30mKSw
In conclusion, quitting smoking is not an easy task to do alone but accompanied by a skilled hypnotherapist stopping smoking permanently may be easier and more enjoyable than you imagined.
Hypnosis is an incredible treatment that can help you quit smoking naturally and avoid the negative side effects of nicotine replacement therapy. Incorporating hypnosis into your smoking cessation plan will increase the chances of you quitting smoking for good and improve your overall health and well-being. If you’re looking for an effective way to quit smoking, try hypnosis today and experience the wonders of a smoke-free life.